Planning an event is tough work, and if you have too many loose ends before the launch date, you can wind up with a severe headache. Thankfully, Comstock’s Magazine recently highlighted everything to consider during the planning process to avoid any problems.
Building your team
- Event planner: You might be planning a small office party or a major corporate event, but either way, the dedicated team at Fourth Wall Events is here to iron out the details
- Graphic designer: You event materials need to look sharp, and an experienced graphic designer can turn your concept into a reality. Whether you need event badges, banners, or compelling PowerPoint slides, a graphic designer is your go-to professional.
- Orders coordinator: A designated orders coordinator is responsible for selling tickets and collecting RSVPs while tracking orders, refunds, and cancelations – everything you need to ensure attendees show up
- Speaker manager: Beyond booking and accommodating keynote speakers, a speaker manager usually deals with AV equipment and keeps track of the program schedule once the event kicks off
- Vendor coordinator: Does your event have a caterer and is there entertainment? Designating a point of contact for vendors can streamline the entire process
Your event checklist
Before you’re ready to launch your event, there are some things to check before opening the doors to your guests:
- Date and location
- Meet your Fourth Wall team
- Marketing (Social Media)
- Pick vendors (caterer, entertainment, etc.)
- Confirm speakers and activities
Fourth Wall Events will help you iron out all the detail and ensure your event goes off without a hitch. We are much more than the facilitator of your idea – we are your partner. Working hand-in-hand with you every step of the way, our #1 goal is to deliver what you expect, more brilliantly than you could have imagined. Our team and in-house resources are your one stop shop to a successful meeting or event. Contact us today!